Sunday, July 6, 2008

Mummy, mood and bikini girl

I started my morning with reprimands from mummy. I had missed morning walk for the second day. She didn’t have proper sleep as she had to stay awake for water which comes in the midnight. She was too irritated and I had added more to her irritation. She was shouting at me, chiding me while I sat in a meditative posture before her. It was my fault and there was no point in arguing, just pretended to listen and tried to look serious. I know it and she knows it better I won’t change. At meal I didn’t talk and ate little. She must have thought I was irked. I was having fun though I had different reason for eating less. Actually last Friday I spent the whole day on a sandwich which made me believe I can diet, so today was my trial.
I was at office half an hour earlier than normal. When Subash sir walked past me, I yelled at him do you remember the bikini girl. He replied without turning at me, how I could forget her. She was not the only girl in swim suit last Friday but she was smoking hot. Especially when it comes to girls our preferences are in unison. Without explaining which girl, in what kind of suit I could refer which one I meant and without a problem he could identify her. I had thought about her when I was lying on my bed to get sleep. She was really seductive and the drops of water in her bare beautifully carved body was arousing naughty thoughts in my brain. It’s a sign of healthy man. Her thought alone was capable of giving me goose bumps and Subash was equally exhilarated when I brought her in our talk.
Saturday, I had forgotten how she looked, I could remember her body but couldn’t remember her face, I tried hard and failed. What could I do even if I could remember her face? So that was fine but today as I walked in Thamel I remembered her. My asking Subash sir was not because I had her all over my head; it was just what came to my mind when I saw him walking past my cubicle.
I didn’t call home in the day and this was an exception. Everyday I call at home once or twice but today I didn’t. it was intentional to worry mummy, to bully her. I could expect a special attention and care at home today as she must have interpreted my not calling her as my irritation. I always do this to her. I do not like troubling her but I cannot also ignore some fun from my rather boring life.
Tomorrow I have got a meeting early at 9:00AM so I have got to do some preparation though it’s not needed. It’s my part so I should do it. Day after day my boredom is elevating in office so I should find some way to pass time. I read extensively these days in office but now I am planning giving a certification exam. However till date my attempts to make my mood to start preparation have been ruined. But no complaints I will someday succeed. With an international certificate in hand I will have more options if someday I thought about leaving this job (which is not happening soon). At one point of time I was so convinced to dump this job because it has started getting on my nerve. If I were to leave this job, I will leave the country as well. Government job has always been attractive as they offer security. It’s however a conservative thought and unfortunately we are not able to get rid of it. It is also not easy to leave a job when one has no options in hand. So for the time being let me get annoyed within myself.

No comments: